Middle Python/Django Developer
About the project
The web application contains plenty of features, which help platform users to communicate with each other: personal and project chats, project forums, social media-like connections, publishing documents and media files. ElasticSearch integrated into the collaboration platform lets users search by all the site objects: projects, people, and resources.
The system has a comprehensive notifications system (internal and by email), which is the basis for the core collaboration platform workflows: connect between people, invite project managers and security managers into the project, ask people to join a project initiative, request necessary resources, notify about new posts and messages, etc.
In the platform, you own your data, and it’s secure. You can even assign a Security Manager to review content you put on AtlusBlue, which adds another layer of protection for your digital intellectual property.
Skills and qualification:
- 2+ years of experience in Python;
- Strong Python 3 skills;
- Strong Django knowledge;
- Strong relational database skills;
- Understanding of TCP, HTTP, REST;
- Continuous Integration and Test Automation;
- Experience with Docker;
- At least Intermediate in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure, especially AWS;
- ElasticSearch knowledge;
- JS experience (React).
- Work on all phase of software development, from planning up to deployment and support;
- Solve complex architectural problems with simple and elegant solutions;
- Help define the technical roadmap.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups, etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.