Skills and qualification:
- 2+ years of working experience in IT Recruitment;
- Knowledge of software development industry specifics;
- Strong experience in working with modern recruitment tools, techniques and best practices;
- Strong experience in closing Senior positions;
- Strong networking skills;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Technical high education;
- Completed courses in IT.
- Full cycle recruitment process;
- Search and selection of candidates, including active and executive search;
- Building a strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates;
- Organization and conducting interviews with candidates;
- Conducting job offer negotiations.
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.