Senior Front-end Developer
About the project
The web application contains plenty of features, which help platform users to communicate with each other: personal and project chats, project forums, social media-like connections, publishing documents and media files. ElasticSearch integrated into the collaboration platform lets users search by all the site objects: projects, people, and resources. The system has a comprehensive notifications system (internal and by email), which is the basis for the core collaboration platform workflows: connect between people, invite project managers and security managers into the project, ask people to join a project initiative, request necessary resources, notify about new posts and messages, etc.
Skills and qualification:
- 3+ years of industry experience in frontend development;
- Knowledge of HTML5, DOM Core API,CSS modification;
- Understanding of REST and AJAX;
- Experience with Git;
- Good experience in React or Vue.
- Experience with e2e testing of web applications;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Nodejs experience;
- Docker experience;
- Excellent knowledge of ES6 or more recent, knowledge of TypeScript.
- Developing web applications using different technologies like React, Vue, etc;
- Building interfaces from scratch.
- Create functional tests with selenium-node;
- Implementing new components, improving existing components;
- Front-end architecture;
- Building reusable code;
- Applications optimization;
- Participate in code review;
- Work with Client’s distributed team.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.