Middle Python Developer
About the project:
We’re looking for a developer who’ll be a great asset to our company, not to the specific project. Here are the descriptions of some our projects:
1) A solution that orchestrates services from a provider without intervention and helps customers change the state of their involved resources using simple instructions.
2) DS project that focuses on tree farming and offers farmers an end-to-end service to manage, monitor and optimize the health and productivity of their trees.
3) Social platform for development of scientific startups. The key point of the platform is security flows and permissions. This platform has unusual and interesting architecture, to implement challenging functionality fast.
Skills and qualification:
- 2+ year of experience with Python;
- Strong Python 3 skills;
- Strong relational database skills;
- Understanding of TCP, HTTP, REST;
- Experience with Docker;
- At least Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure, especially AWS;
- Continuous Integration and Test Automation;
- ElasticSearch knowledge.
- Work on all phase of software development, from planning up to deployment and support;
- Solve complex architectural problems with simple and elegant solutions;
- Help define the technical roadmap.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups, etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.