Content Marketing Manager
apply for a job
- Create, publish and maintain all marketing materials consistent with marketing plans (company case study, R&D blog, website, articles, social media, Clutch, LinkedIn);
- Own the social media planning and measurement for the brand;
- Manage social accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) and day to day content publishing;
- Assist with creating and writing blog posts and publishing;
- Monitor and manage dialogue throughout various social channels;
- Identify and create engagement opportunities that will help grow our audience and increase brand awareness.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar role;
- Experience in creating, publishing and maintaining various marketing materials;
- Social accounts management experience (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin);
- Upper Intermediate level of English;
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills with extreme attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and own projects through completion;
- Creative outlook with strong analytical and project management skills.
- Understanding of the sales process will be a plus.
- Flexible working time;
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.