Data Science Engineer
apply for a job
- Commercial experience in Python;
- Knowledge and experience with algorithms and data structures;
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, ScikitLearn ,etc);
- Experience with at least one of Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, etc);
- Basic understanding of Big Data concepts;
- Experience with SQL;
- Strong knowledge of OOP;
- English (technical and conversational).
Will be plus:
- Docker practical experience;
- Experience in Computer Vision (object detection, recognition, tracking, etc);
- Knowledge of modern Neural Networks architectures (DNN, CNN, LSTM, etc).
- Data Analysis and Preparation;
- Development of Deep Learning solutions / Machine Learning solutions / Computer Vision solutions;
- Implementation of new and current features in various projects.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- Regular company events.