apply for a job
- Take part in the company marketing strategy development for the company in line with company goals and objectives;
- Plan and coordinate marketing campaigns to support sales activities;
- Create, publish and maintain marketing materials consistent with marketing plans (company case study, R&D blog, website, articles, social media);
- Analyze current and future potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing;
- HR Marketing: event management (secondary priority).
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar role;
- Relevant marketing experience in IT, B2B environment;
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and time management skills with extreme attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and own projects through completion;
- Possess a creative outlook with strong analytical and project management skills;
- Education in IT, marketing or management or related field;
- At least Upper-Intermediate in English.
- Flexible working time;
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.