apply for a job
- 2+ years of software development experience with core Java backend technologies;
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Boot Web MVC, Spring Security, Spring Social;
- Experience with development and continuous integration/test/deploy tools: Maven/Gradle, Github, Jenkins, Jira, etc;
- Comfortable with AWS/Linux/Ubuntu production environment;
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL;
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate level).
Will be plus:
- Optimize, refactor and test data-driven applications;
- Integrate data processing solutions with web backend;
- Maintain Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery pipelines;
- Work with a team of developers using task management and collaboration tools;
- Communicate with clients throughout the development phase of the project.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave;
- Regular company events.