- 2+ years of industry experience in frontend development;
- Experience with e2e testing of web applications;
- Experience with large JS codebases;
- English: Intermediate and higher level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Vue2;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science.
- Develop client-side web applications using VueJS 2 framework;
- Create functional tests with selenium-node;
- Work with Client’s distributed team.
About the project:
Automatic multilingual customer support with a vertically-integrated product suite and proprietary NLP engine. Core tech includes IP for mixed-language understanding and semi-supervised chat history structuring. Project is the natural language processing engine with extreme adaptability for non-English languages.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.