Strong Junior QA Engineer
apply for a job
- 1+ years of QA experience;
- Experience with different testing types;
- Understanding of testing theory;
- Design and development of test documentation;
- English: Intermediate and higher level.
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Design and perform manual tests for web applications;
- Cooperate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.